All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Split-a-Batch Brewing Hands-on Craft Beer Brewing Class for Two and Two $10 Vouchers for a Future Class
- Public group brewing event
- Each pair produces one case (12 22-oz bottles)
- Mini Kettle Brewing Hands-on Craft Beer Brewing Class for Four, Four $10 Vouchers for a Future Class, and Choice of Shirt or Pint Glass
- Private group brewing event
- Four people make two cases (24 22oz bottles) or a mini kettle.
- Full Kettle Brewing Hands-on Craft Beer Brewing Class for Eight, Eight $10 Vouchers for a Future Class, and Choice of Shirt or Pint Glass
- Private group brewing event
- Eight people make six cases (72, 22oz bottles) or full kettle
All classes are 2.5 hours. With the four or eight person options, each person will receive their choice of a t-shirt or a pint glass. Groups of four of eight get their own kettle for the class, while groups of two will share with other class participants.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
IncrediBREW opened in 1995, making it the oldest brew-on-premise facility in the United States. And while that digit certainly stands out, it's not the only key number behind IncrediBREW, where visitors can brew their own wine, beer, and soda.
200+ proven beer recipes are available for brewing. Those includes ales and lagers and range in taste from a sweet, Belgian Trappist–style dubbel to a decidedly hop-forward double IPA. After choosing their recipes, visitors utilize 4 ingredients—charcoal-filtered water, imported malts, domestic and imported hops, and cultured liquid yeast—during a 2-hour brewing process. After fermenting at IncrediBREW for 2 weeks, brewers return to 13.5 gallons of beer, which can fill 72 22-ounce bottles. Brewers can also make mini-kettles and take home just 2 cases at a time.
30+ varieties of wine include reds and whites, plus dessert and fruit wines whose origins span the globe. The team utilizes 100% varietal grape juice concentrate during the initial 45-minute process, wherein the wine is clarified, stabilized, and filtered. After 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the vino chosen, visitors return for roughly 60 minutes to bottle and cork their beverages in up to 30 750milliliter bottles.
5 types of old-fashioned soda can also be crafted onsite. First, guests choose from root beer, sarsaparilla, birch beer, orange cream soda or black cherry soda. Then, they spend 15 minutes weighing and mixing the drink before letting it carbonate over the course of 2 days. When soda-lovers return, they can bottle their 4-gallon creations into roughly 48 12-ounce bottles.