What You'll Get
Known for its spices, Indian fare jolts the taste buds in a manner that kissing an electrical socket could never match. Enjoy shockingly good cuisine with today’s Groupon to India Garden Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a meal for two (up to a $59.98 total value, including tax). The meal includes the following:
- One appetizer or salad (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $37.90 value)
One bread or dessert (up to a $7.95 value)<p>
- For $48, you get a meal for four (up to a $119.97 total value, including tax). The meal includes the following:
- Two appetizers or salads (up to a $19.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $75.80 value)
Two breads or desserts (up to a $15.90 value)<p>
- For $70, you get a meal for six (up to a $179.96 total value, including tax). The meal includes the following:
- Three appetizers or salads (up to a $29.85 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $113.70 value)
- Three breads or desserts (up to a $23.85 value)<p>
Pulling dishes from the tandoor oven and simmering sauces daily, the chefs at India Garden Restaurant craft a menu of fresh, authentic fare that is spiced to taste. After soaking in the ambiance of Indian tapestries and paintings, diners dive in to appetizers such as chicken or fish pakora—bite-size protein pieces dipped in garbanzo-bean batter and deep fried until crispy—and green-thumbed forks stab at the India Garden salad, avoiding displaced gnomes as they pierce fresh lettuce, tomato, and chopped chicken or cheese. Traditionally seasoned tandoori chicken, lamb, shrimp, and fish sail to plates straight out of the clay oven. Tender lamb weeps spice sonnets into the lamb saag, adding spice to the dish’s creamed spinach, and the paneer masala eschews carnivorous proclivities with indian cheese cooked with vegetables in a zesty sauce. Pairs and groups can sop up entree sauces with freshly baked unleavened naan, or serenade sweet teeth with a dessert such as kulfi, a homemade ice cream with pistachios, almonds, and rose water.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for buffet or combination platters. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About India Garden Restaurant
Curry is a major player in the kitchen at India Garden Restaurant, but it's not the powdered curry that you'll find in a grocery store. Here, "curry" means zesty vindaloo and tikka masala sauces freshly blended and spiced to each guest's preference. These sauces typically dress plates of lamb, shrimp, and chicken roasted in a clay tandoor oven, but the menu isn't totally meat-centric. India Garden's chefs also craft vegetarian dishes so spicy that each could start a fire; as a precautionary measure, pair yours with an imported Indian beer.