What You'll Get
- $12 for $20 worth of Indian food for two
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Valid Monday-Thursday. Not valid towards lunch buffet. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About India Gate Restaurant
The Punjab province may be nearly 7,000 miles away from northern Washington, but at India Gate Restaurant in Bellevue, chefs bridge that distance with every bite of their made-from-scratch cuisine since 1993. Armed with traditional clay ovens, imported spices, and the knowledge gained from a lifetime in the kitchen, these dedicated cooks add their expertise to everything from traditional buttery naan and savory tandoori chicken dishes to gluten free and vegan dishes. Before stopping in, check out some of diners’ favorites:
- Appetizer: begin meals with deep-fried onion bhaji, or samosas stuffed with spiced ground lamb
- Bread: order plain naan, or opt for pieces stuffed with mashed potatoes and spinach or baked with garlic and cilantro
- Meat entrees: turn up the heat with the spicy chicken vindaloo, or try the more mild tandoori-baked prawns marinated in a signature blend of spices
- Vegetable entrees: savor the paneer tikka masala's mixture of housemade cheese, cashews, and tomato-butter sauce, or rediscover the versatility of lentils with the daal tarka
- Dessert: meals aren't complete without the delicate flavors of kheer rice pudding or scoops of homemade rose-coconut-almond ice cream