Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 worth of Indian food for lunch, valid Monday–Thursday
- $12 for $20 worth of Indian food for lunch, valid any day
- $15 for $30 worth of Indian food for dinner, valid Monday–Thursday
- $18 for $30 worth of Indian food for dinner, valid any day
- Click to view the full menu.
Jagmohan Jayara’s dream of sharing his Indian culture with others through cuisine became a reality when he opened up the first India House in 1993. Since then, the restaurant has grown a following that demanded three more locations. Each one brings Chicago-area locals the spices, herbs, and vegetarian-friendly dishes that characterize Indian cuisine. The menus include lamb kebabs, tandoori chicken, or whole chickpeas cooked in traditional Punjabi masala. The chain offers dining, takeout, and a buffet alongside banquet and catering options for special celebrations including weddings, birthdays, and first cricket victories.