All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 3, 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2012
Reviewed April 18, 2012
What You'll Get
Known for its spices, Indian fare jolts the taste buds in a manner that kissing an electrical socket could never match. Enjoy shockingly good cuisine with today’s Groupon to India House Restaurant in Michigan City.
$10 for $20 worth of authentic Indian cuisine
- The menu includes the following:
- 13 types of tandoori breads ($1.50–$2.99)
- Boti kebab—tender cubes of lamb barbecued on charcoal in traditional clay oven, served with lentils ($11.99)
- Chicken curry ($9.99)
- Khumb bhaji—fresh mushrooms, green peppers, and tomatoes in milk-curry sauce ($8.99)
- Brand-new restaurant
- Northern Indian cuisine cooked in traditional clay tandoor oven
- Vegetarian options
- Indian beers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About India House Restaurant
At India House Restaurant, chicken, lamb, and shrimp bake in the charcoal-lined depths of a traditional clay tandoor, yielding authentic Eastern fare for servers to load onto plates. Classic curries and seasonings hitch rides on more than a dozen fresh-baked tandoori breads, and 19 vegetarian specials—including the classic saag paneer made with homemade cheese—round out meals without meat. Guests can balance out spicy bites by sipping on beverages such as creamy mango lassi, Darjeeling tea, or a selection of Indian beers.