All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Indian food is typically served with naan, a flatbread that some people refer to as “pizza if it didn’t have all those gross toppings.” Try a slice with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $40.78 total value)
- $40 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $81.56 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One assorted appetizers plate (a $7.95 value)
- One order of garlic naan (a $2.95 value)
- Two Chicken Tikka Masala or Vegetable Korma entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Two Mango Lassi beverages (up to a $2.99 value each)<p>
Click to see the full menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid with any other promotions or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Indian Aroma
At Indian Aroma, spicy Northern Indian dishes sizzle inside a traditional tandoori oven. This oven's clay interior adds a smokey flavor to the food, which exits the oven looking as colorful as the dining room's cumin-colored walls. The restaurant's chefs, who are Indian natives, create these curries and biryanis à la carte, but they also serve them up on the buffet alongside spicy sauces, refreshing yogurts, and warm pieces of naan. Together, these components create a meal that is both hot and cool, much like a leather jacket that's been left in direct sunlight too long.