Choose from Three Options
- $20 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $40.78 total value)
- $40 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $81.56 total value) <p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One assorted appetizers plate (a $7.95 value)
- One order of garlic naan (a $2.95 value)
- Two Chicken Tikka Masala or Vegetable Korma entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
Two Mango Lassi beverages (up to a $2.99 value each) <p>
- $13 for an Indian lunch buffet for two, valid Saturday and Sunday ($25.88 value)<p>
Click to see the full menu.
At Indian Aroma, spicy Northern Indian dishes sizzle inside a traditional tandoori oven. This oven's clay interior adds a smokey flavor to the food, which exits the oven looking as colorful as the dining room's cumin-colored walls. The restaurant's chefs, who are Indian natives, create these curries and biryanis à la carte, but they also serve them up on the buffet alongside spicy sauces, refreshing yogurts, and warm pieces of naan. Together, these components create a meal that is both hot and cool, much like a leather jacket that's been left in direct sunlight too long.