Known for its spices, Indian fare jolts the taste buds in a manner that kissing an electrical socket could never match. Enjoy shockingly good cuisine with today’s Groupon to Indian Curry Leaf.
$10 for $20 worth of Indian cuisine
- The menu, forged from regional Indian recipes, includes the following:
- Authentic chat appetizers like those sold by India’s street vendors ($5–$7)
- Lamb, chicken, seafood, and vegetarian curries ($9–$18)
- Tikka chicken in ginger, garlic, and cayenne pepper ($13)
- Angare duck, which comprises pepper-crusted duck, garlic spinach, and cabernet masala sauce ($20)
- South Indian specialties, including fried-lentil donuts ($5)
- Freshly brewed Indian coffee ($3)
- Recommended in the Dining Out section of El Paso Times
Indian Curry Leaf
Indian Curry Leaf’s chefs summon the multifarious tastescapes of India by forging dishes from regional recipes, earning their eatery a recommendation in the El Paso Times. The kitchen staffers sizzle up morsels of authenticity with their selection of chat appetizers made from fried lentils and chickpeas. These bite-size delicacies are commonly served by street vendors and robot butlers in India. These culinarians also use traditional tandoor clay ovens to bake hunks of unleavened naan breads, providing diners with flavorsome accompaniments to their spice-laden spreads or freshly brewed Indian coffee.