Choose Between Two Options
- $52 for one 18-hole round of golf for two with cart ($96 value)
- $105 for one 18-hole round of golf for four with cart ($192 value)
Indian Hills Golf Club
Dramatic elevation changes and a labyrinthine layout with nary a parallel fairway coalesce to create the scenic 6,104-yard, par 70 course at Indian Hills Golf Club. Throughout the round, the Jurupa Valley and the rising crags of the Riverside County foothills draw eyes to the horizon, stealing attention away from critical putts, club selection, and exploding golf balls slipped in by a deceitful caddy.
Water hazards threaten on three holes, including the 451-yard, par 4 ninth, where drives that land to the right of an ever-narrowing fairway become sunken casualties of the course’s most difficult hole. After finishing on the 515-yard par 5 eighteenth—the course's lengthiest—golfers can replenish energy lost by visiting the club's onsite restaurant, 19th Hole Pub & Grille.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Length of 6,104 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.7 from the farthest tees
- Slope of 125 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options available