Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for golf for two with 18 holes of golf, cart rental, and two large buckets of range balls ($64 value)
- $58 for golf for four, with 18 holes of golf, cart rental, and four large buckets of range balls ($128 value)
Indian Trail Golf Course
As golfers stand over teed-up golf balls, staring down the fairway of Indian Trail Golf Course’s 370-yard 14th hole—the course signature—they may be perplexed by its ranking as the round’s most difficult hole. Though the scorecard reads “short par 4,” the hole packs a good deal of hardship into its diminutive stature. Golfers must aim for the top of the fairway hill off the tee, while steering clear of the boulder on the right side and the large pond just beyond. Players are forgiven for going the conservative route with a long iron off the tee, as opposed to risking the driver or a retrofitted t-shirt cannon. If they leave themselves a decent lie on the approach, a two-tiered green awaits just over the water, making three-putts an all-too-common occurrence.
While not every hole features boulders, uphill fairways, and the ever-present threat of boogeyman attacks, the course is characterized by the ubiquitous threat of hazards. In all, nine ponds and more than 40 bunkers haunt players along the 6,272 yards of Bermuda-covered terrain, lending an air of hostility to the otherwise pristine surroundings.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,272 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 127 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole