Humans have been putting spherical objects in hoops for centuries, but until the invention of the dunk, the fast break, and face dribbling, it wasn't an activity worth watching. See if "basketball" lives up to the hype with today's Groupon, which gets you five chances to see the Indiana Pacers match up with their rim-rattling rivals at Conseco Fieldhouse. Choose one of the following ticket options:
- $99 for one club-level ticket to your choice of five home games (a $405 value)
- $50 for one balcony-level ticket to your choice of five home games (a $140 value)
Whatever your seats, today's deal provides admission to the exact number of games that can be counted on one standard-issue human hand. Choose five of the following eight home games:
- Wednesday, October 13 at 7 p.m. vs. the Minnesota Timberwolves (pre-season)
- Friday, October 15 at 7 p.m. vs. the New Orleans Hornets (pre-season)
- Saturday, October 30 at 8 p.m. vs. the Philadelphia 76ers (opening night)
- Friday, November 5 at 7 p.m. vs. the Milwaukee Bucks
- Tuesday, November 9 at 7 p.m. vs. the Denver Nuggets
- Tuesday, November 16 at 7 p.m. vs. the Atlanta Hawks
- Tuesday, November 23 at 7 p.m. vs. the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Monday, December 6 at 7 p.m. vs. the Toronto Raptors
With court commandos such as Danny Granger, Darren Collison, and Tyler Hansbrough at hand, this year's Pacers are primed to ensnare the NBA's best in a turnover tornado and annihilate the NBA's worst with a cascade of alley-oops. Inhale the frenzied atmosphere as you listen to the spirit-powered stick-work of the High Octane Drumline, or choreograph and perform a stationary eyebrow dance to the energetic notes of the Pacers Pep Band. Animal lovers can ignore the music to focus on catching Boomer, the blue and gold cat that serves as the team's mascot, in the act of stalking his natural enemy––poor sportsmanship. Meanwhile, a variety of concession stands are on-hand to keep mouths from munching on foam fingers and opposing fans.
125 S Pennsylvania St.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204Get Directions