What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with a cart before 12 p.m. ($110 value)
- $119 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with a cart before 12 p.m. ($220 value)
- $52 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with a cart after 12 p.m. ($110 value)
- $104 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with a cart after 12 p.m. ($220 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the day and year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Indigo Creek Golf Club
Oak trees and waterways shape the scenery at Indigo Creek Golf Club, which sculpts a 6,747 yard layout through the heart of Carolina Lowcountry—just a stone's throw south of Myrtle Beach. Pine trees also fleck the bermuda grass fairways, their spindly trunks impeding the passage of errant golf balls. Throughout the round, golfers should keep their eyes out for wildlife, so as not to miss a photo op or the territorial heron that mistake golf balls for lost eggs.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6.747 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 72.9 from the tips
- Slope rating of 140 from the tips
- Four tee options