What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $24 for $40 toward food and drink, valid Monday-Thursday
- $27 for $40 toward food and drink, valid any day
- $45 for $80 toward food and drink for tables of four or more, valid Monday-Thursday
- $49 for $80 toward food and drink for tables of four or more, valid any day
- See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Cannot be combined with happy hour or any other specials or promotions. $80 voucher valid only for tables of four or more. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Indigo Crow
Chef Carlos Marquez, a master of New American cuisine, founded Indigo Crow to show how the freshest ingredients fuel culinary creativity—both in the kitchen and behind the bar. To ensure that freshness, he draws nearly all of his ingredients from local, sustainably farmed sources and only uses open-range beef and wild-caught seafood. It's all served in an intimate two-story restaurant with an outdoor patio. Read on to learn about a few of his signature offerings:
- Small Plates: Beef and brussel skewers with olive-oil-soaked cherry tomatoes and red onions, topped with gorgonzola crumbles and drizzled with peppercorn honey-mustard vinaigrette
- Entree: The True Bone-In Filet Mignon, culled from open-range herds, features a 12-ounce 1855 Black Angus bone-in filet plated with whipped Yukon Gold parmesan-and-herb potatoes and roasted asparagus
- Cocktail: Try the Oaxacan Bunny combines El Silencio mezcal with fresh carrot juice, lemon, cinnamon syrup, and grapefruit bitters