Like a knockoff designer purse, improperly prepared naan may look fine from the outside, but when loaded with seasoned meats, will inevitably split at the seams and embarrass you in public. Avoid a fashion food pas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $55 total value)
$45 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $110 total value)
- One appetizer per person (up to a $6 value each)
- One order of naan per couple (up to a $4 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $16 value each)
- One order of basmati rice per couple (a $3 value each)
- One dessert per couple (up to a $4 value each)
- See the full dine-in menu
Appetizers of vegetable samosas and orders of garlic naan can begin mealtimes before diners enjoy entrees of spicy-chicken vindaloo or the bhindi masala's stir-fried okra.
Indigo Indian Bistro
The scent of exotic spices drifts through Indigo Indian Bistro's dining room as cooks sear, roast, and grill Indian dishes in the kitchen. Percolating sauces exude aromas of peppery tomatoes, almonds and saffron, or incendiary chilies as they arrive at the tables. A clay tandoor oven bakes orders of vegetables, lamb, or fish in one of the sauces, infusing entrees with flavors more harmonious than a barbershop quartet made up of clones of your high-school music teacher.