Like a knockoff designer purse, improperly prepared naan may look fine from the outside, but when loaded with seasoned meats, will inevitably split at the seams and embarrass you in public. Avoid a fashion food pas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $43 total value)
- $45 for an Indian dinner for four (up to an $86 total value)
Dinner includes the following choices from the prix-fixe menu:
- One appetizer per pair (up to a $6 value each)
- One order of bread per pair (up to a $4 value each)
- One vegetarian, chicken, lamb, or tandoori entree per person (up to a $13 value each)
- One order of basmati rice per pair (a $3 value each)
- One dessert per pair (up to a $4 value each)
Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Indigo Indian Bistro
The scent of exotic spices drifts through Indigo Indian Bistro's dining room as cooks sear, roast, and grill Indian dishes in the kitchen. Percolating sauces exude aromas of peppery tomatoes, almonds and saffron, or incendiary chilies as they arrive at the tables. A clay tandoor oven bakes orders of vegetables, lamb, or fish in one of the sauces, infusing entrees with flavors more harmonious than a barbershop quartet made up of clones of your high-school music teacher.