All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 3, 2017
· May 16, 2018
· April 10, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$99 for an Indigo beauty package ($277 value)
- 50-minute Swedish massage or facial
- New Hands manicure
- New Feet pedicure
- One optional laser-lipo treatment and health-coach consultation
- One yoga class
- Champagne and fruit plate
$49 for a Body Beautiful package ($199 value)
- 50-minute full-body massage
- One laser-lipo treatment and health consultation
$239 for one month of unlimited laser-lipo treatments ($792 value)
- Clients can get one laser-lipo session every 72 hours, for a total of 10 in one month.
- Sessions must have at least 72 hours in between them in order to prevent the fat cells from reabsorbing their released contents.
Indigo Spa and Wellness Center, MM33821
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Indigo Spa and Wellness Center
The color indigo is commonly associated with spirituality. It's fitting, then, that the team at Indigo Spa and Wellness Center takes a holistic approach to its treatments. For example, the spa recognizes the healing powers of human touch. So many of their services incorporate just that, whether it's in the form of exfoliating body scrubs or Ayurvedic Shirodhara treatments. Touch is also key to other services, including custom PCA Skin facials and reflexology sessions, which involve kneading reflex points on the feet to target stress, pain, and imbalances in the body.