What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for vegetarian or java rijstaffels special menu for two ($60 value)
- $65 for vegetarian or java rijstaffels special menu for four ($120 value)
- $25 for two appetizers and a bottle of wine ($51 value)
Rijstaffels menus combine over a dozen small-plate offerings, allowing pairs and quartets to sample a host of Dutch-inspired Indonesian specialties. The rijstaffels vegetarian menu is loaded with tofu, curry, and rice dishes, and the java menu incorporates chicken, beef, and shrimp into the mix.
The apps-and-wine option includes one lumpia appetizer (crispy vegetarian spring rolls), one perkedel jagung (corn cakes with chili and lime dipping sauce), and one house bottle from a choice of two reds or two whites.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Tax and gratuity not included. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Indomania puts a Dutch spin on traditional Indonesian cuisine. The resulting menu is diverse, to say the least, and chances are, you'll want to try more than just one thing. Fortunately, the restaurant offers rijsttafels—per-person multi-dish spreads that transform tables into colorful smorgasbords of skewers, stews, stir-fries, and sauces.
Indomania has plenty of standalone, dishes, too, including:
- Martabak: an appetizer of crispy dough wrappers filled with ground lamb
- Babi kecap: braised pork in a sweet soy sauce served with yellow rice and crispy green beans
- Oblok oblok: a vegetarian entrée featuring tempeh-tofu vegetables in a spicy coconut sauce; served with steamed rice