Trained professionals tune up the furnace or A/C to improve the system efficiency and ensure its proper performance
About This Deal
Service radius: within 25 miles of zip code 77071
What the furnace tune-up includes:
- Full furnace inspection: The technician checks all of the working parts of your furnace and duct system, and identifies any concerns or signs of excessive wear.
- Filter replacement: Changing the filter every 3 months can improve your furnace’s efficiency and prevent operational complications; filter not included
- Lubrication: The technician lubricates mechanical equipment to prevent friction between operating parts.
- Pilot evaluation: The technician adjusts the pilot as needed to return them to manufacturer specifications.
- Written assessment: Some companies may provide a written analysis of the furnace’s condition, along with suggestions for maintenance and lowering energy costs.