All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Unlike Similac Baby Formula, which is unfairly reserved for babies and experimenting teens, wine can also be consumed by adults. Separate the towerers from the toddlers with today's deal: for $12, you get your choice of a luxury white- or red-wine flight (a $25 value) at Indulge Wine Bar. Each flight includes three 2-ounce pours in three glasses. Indulge was ranked one of Denver's Best Wine Bars in 2009 according to Denver A-List voters.
Indulge offers more than 30 wines by the glass and more than 100 bottles from all over the world. This Groupon allows aspiring oenophiles to sip and sample three different, refined flavors ranging from one color of the visible wine spectrum to the other. Choose from one of the following lineups:
- Red: includes Silver Oak Cellars Cabernet, Alexander Valley; The Prisoner, Orin Swift Cellars, Napa Valley; and ZD Wines Pinot Noir, Napa Valley
- White: includes Rombauer Chardonnay, Napa Valley; Bouchard Aîné & Fils, Pouilly-Fuissé; and Byron Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley
Wine flights are like dressing rooms for the tongue, allowing you to sample at leisure before committing to a bottle purchase. Indulge's elegant, soothing ambience aids in pulling down the relaxation veil across your computer-screen-strained peepers. Redeem your Groupon during lunch- or dinnertime, and up to two Groupons can be used per table, setting the stage for a lovely date, friendly reunion, or bitter face-off. Located in the Highlands Ranch Town Center, Indulge features live jazz on Sunday evenings and is open seven days a week, with extended hours on Friday and Saturday nights.
- I like the wine bar for what it’s not: This isn’t a snooty spot. Instead, Indulge encourages diners to explore with suggested pairings, an adept waitstaff, and the option of 30 wines by the glass or half-glass. – 5280
- They have done a fabulous job on the decor. It is modern yet inviting. The patio has the best view in the Denver area. – Duane B., CityVoter
- What a chic place; panache plus! Take friends because you will have a great time. The service, wine and views are remarkable and second to known [sic]. – Robert R., CityVoter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Limit 2 per table. Dine-in only. Must be 21 years or older. No cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid for Happy Hour or with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Indulge Wine School
Indulge Wine School's staff of educators, such as Kris in Jacksonville, a wine expert and blogger, expands wine knowledge with ease, having turned the revelry-steeped tassels of nearly 3,000 graduates. Classes of 12–20 take place in venues throughout the United States, as students swirl and sip their study materials and nibble complimentary appetizers. Every class ends with a Q&A session, during which potation professors shine a light on oenophilic mysteries including tannin content and regional differences. Afterward, students continue to ferment knowledge at home with a complimentary electronic copy of Indulge's book A Fun and Informative Introduction to the Wonderful World of Wine, a food-and-wine-pairing chart, and a top-10 list of wine-buying tips.