All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· October 3, 2017
· April 10, 2017
· November 14, 2016
What You'll Get
- An online screenwriting certification course ($680 value)
The course includes:
- Six core modules and 25 lessons, which take around 60 hours to complete
- A combination of theory and practical exercises
- Lessons such as The Stages of Screenwriting, Testing Ideas, Conflict, The Hero’s Journey, Developing Theme, and Character Development
- Freedom to learn at your own pace and in your time
- A completed screenplay by the end of the course, so you can write-as-you-learn
- Certificate awarded upon completion
- Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; course access for one year from date of activation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Industrial Scripts
With more than 600 verified reviews—a more reliable metric than unproven testimonials—Industrial Scripts takes its transparency seriously. Its story analysts want customers to know that they read submitted screenplays, scripts, and novels with the utmost care. What's more, their consultants have impressive credentials, having worked with giants such as Paramount Pictures and Universal. They rely on this experience during one-on-one script feedback as well as writing courses.
Students who sign up for live or online classes learn to shape their screenplays from idea to polished piece. The online offerings allow them to work at their own pace as they produce a script for film or television. They can also browse Industrial Script's archive of helpful articles and interviews, picking up tips for each stage of the creative process. Those who end up submitting their scripts for analysis might even be eligible for the company's Talent Connector service, which shares summaries of particularly promising works with agents.