- $39 for a Write the Great American TV Script Online Course ($680 Value)
The television screenwriting course includes:
- 6 core modules and 32 detailed lessons, which take around 100 hours to complete
- Lessons include: Writing for Network & Niche Audiences, How to Handle Multi-Protagonist Drama, The Many Faces of Comedy, Planning from Pilot to Multiple Seasons, and more
- Forensic case studies of both successful and unsuccessful shows, such as The Wire, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, and Terra Nova
- Freedom to learn at your own pace and in your time
- Complete a full teleplay during the course, ready for the market
- Certificate awarded upon completion
With more than 600 verified reviews—a more reliable metric than unproven testimonials—Industrial Scripts takes its transparency seriously. Its story analysts want customers to know that they read submitted screenplays, scripts, and novels with the utmost care. What's more, their consultants have impressive credentials, having worked with giants such as Paramount Pictures and Universal. They rely on this experience during one-on-one script feedback as well as writing courses.
Students who sign up for live or online classes learn to shape their screenplays from idea to polished piece. The online offerings allow them to work at their own pace as they produce a script for film or television. They can also browse Industrial Script's archive of helpful articles and interviews, picking up tips for each stage of the creative process. Those who end up submitting their scripts for analysis might even be eligible for the company's Talent Connector service, which shares summaries of particularly promising works with agents.