All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like a doting significant other, a car can shield you from the rain, drive you to the airport, or take the blame for embarrassing stomach rumblings. Treat your car with similarly tender, loving care with today’s Groupon to Indy Auto Spa in Carmel. Choose from the following services:
- For $14, you get a mini spa treatment (up to a $39 value)
- For $49, you get a premium wax (a $100 value)
- For $99, you get a premium detail (up to a $335 value)
Voted Indianapolis' Best Detailing for 2010 by the TheIndyChannel.com’s A-List, Indy Auto Spa performs an array of services aimed at bolstering and beautifying automobiles. The mini spa treatment spruces up badgerless carriages with a hand wash, a specially formulated soap blend, a wash and rinse, an interior vacuuming, a dash wipedown, and a thorough cleaning of glass surfaces, while the top shelf wax service recovers lost paint luster using a wax designed to match your car’s natural hue and allergies. For pavement-weary automobiles, the premium detail service puts a grin on grumpy grills with five to eight hours' worth of intensive interior and exterior cleaning.
Indy Auto Spa was named first place best detailing by TheIndyChannel.com A-List:
- There is no place better when it comes to detailing! These guys are PERFECTIONISTS! You should definitely take your car to them, but don't forget your sunglasses. The shine they put on your car is unreal. – CarGuy, CityVoter
- They have the absolute best service! Their prices are fair, and they make sure you are 100% happy before you leave. I would recommend them to everyone I know! – Polscigrad, CityVoter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Indy Auto Spa
At Indy Auto Spa, cars aren’t the only ones who get pampered. While autos are in the shop, patrons recline in Italian leather seats, sip complimentary coffee and bottled water, and enjoy free WiFi on loaner iPads. Meanwhile, cars receive detailing services that were ranked number one by The Indy A List voters in 2010 and 2011. At their two locations, technicians revamp cars inside and out, but also tint windows, design and install vehicle graphics, and cover cars in protective paint finishes that keep bugs from burrowing into their caramel centers.