Choose from Four Options
- $20 for one month of unlimited dance classes for one (a $42 value)
- $40 for one month of unlimited dance classes for two (a $84 value)
- $60 for three months of unlimited dance classes for one (a $126 value)
- $90 for three months of unlimited dance classes for two (a $252 value)
- Click to see the full class schedule.
Indy Fusion Dance
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours
Pro Tip: IFCD is a family-owned performance gym where each athlete is a considered a member of our family.
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Inside Gathering Place Sports Complex
Recommended Age Group: Kids
"Because we are a small gym, we can work with our athletes one-on-one to make sure they come together as a team," explains Janelle Cissell, the business manager at Indy Fusion Cheer & Dance. This approach—one part individual instruction, one part teamwork—is a big reason why so many kids stick around the performance-arts gym for years.
Cissell and head coach Maya Paynee strive to make all of their students feel like part of the family, whether their interests skew toward jazz or hip hop. Regardless of the techniques they're working on, the instructors' primary goal is to encourage and support. They've recently relocated their gym to a new sports complex on the south side of Indianapolis, which features plenty of space to spread out as well as a rumored anti-gravity chamber.