Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for admission for two to the Indy Golf Expo ($50 value)
- $65 for admission for four to the Indy Golf Expo ($100 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Two tickets good all day on March 4, 5, or 6
- Long-drive or closest-to-the-pin contest entry
- 50-foot Indy putting championship entry
- Short game challenge entry
- One-year subscription to Golf Digest
During the weekend of March 4–6, guests explore more than 60 golf vendors at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. In addition to golf-club manufacturers and accessories salesmen, the expo will also feature an indoor driving range, golf simulator, lessons, and kids’ activities. People who purchase this Groupon will get a chance to win prizes by competing in three interactive contests, including putting, long-drive, and chipping championships.
DFW Golf Show 2016
With an estimated 50,000 square feet of convention space and more than 90 vendors, the fourth annual DFW Golf Show aims to fit everything golfers love about the sport into a single weekend. The Irving Convention Center will be transformed into a showcase for local, regional, and national golf companies and manufacturers who sell the latest golf clubs, balls, practice tools, travel, and other golf-related services. Best of all, there are plenty of opportunities to try out some of this gear—the show boasts short-game challenges, golf simulators, free lessons, GolfTEC teaching, a kids' area, skills competitions, and more.