Before pole-dancing classes, flirty fitness was limited to holding hands with a Stairmaster or romancing Jack LaLanne. Learn more seductive exercises with today's Groupon.
Choose From Five Options
- $19 for five one-hour open pole sessions or one introductory class with instruction (a $75 value)
- $44 for 10 one-hour open pole sessions (a $150 value)
- $69 for 15 one-hour open pole sessions (a $225 value)
- $60 for the six-class Appetizer Sampler Pack which includes hot yoga, burlesque, belly dancing, Adult Ballet and Tummy Toning, Lap/Chair/Floor, and Intro to Pole Dancing (a $120 value)
- $149 for a one- or two-hour pole-dance party (up to a $300 value)
During noninstructional open pole sessions, groups of up to eight hone spinning moves and proper mounting techniques before working on the ground to polish chair-dance choreography and seed-germination interpretations. Alternatively, pole-dancing parties grant an hour of group instruction followed by an hour of practice so that all those in attendance can hone their sexiest moves. See the full schedule of the various classes.
Indy Pole Fitness South
At Indy Pole Fitness South, women add flirtiness to fitness with aerobic and limb-strengthening routines performed on 9-foot dance poles and 15 stages. Within a mirrored studio, seasoned instructors helm various pole-dancing classes, leading students and fireman impersonators through a bevy of sensual moves designed to tone muscles and build flexibility. They also offer other classes such as hot yoga, ballet, and belly dancing, which torch calories in constructive group settings. Energetic group parties are also available, allowing ladies to unwind with friends. Tank tops and shorts ensure comfortable workouts, and sneakers, heels, or moonboots best accentuate fancy footwork.