This ride-along allows passengers to experience speeds and g-forces that are normally available only to a few drivers
About This Deal
- Available vehicle: IndyCar is a two-seater, open-wheel racing car, which can speed up to 180 mph.
- Where you’ll ride: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, an oval course
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 or older
- Driver requirements: 6’5’’ height max, 250 lbs. max weight
- What to wear: Closed-toed shoes
Need To Know
About Indy Racing Experience
A powerful animal roars beneath your feet. Nestled into the passenger's seat of a real Indy car, you push the speed of its Honda engine toward a top speed of 180 miles per hour. In a moment like this, it's easy to imagine oneself racing in the Indianapolis 500—even more so considering all of Indy Racing Experience's Indy cars have real IndyCar engines and have been driven by actual IndyCar drivers. Indy Racing Experience lets people drive or ride along in these vehicles at tracks across the country.