All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Custom massage types:
- Trigger Point
- Cranial Sacral
- Auto-Injury rehabilitation
- Benefits of massages: pain relief, reduced trait anxiety and depression, and temporarily reduced blood pressure, heart rate, and state anxiety. Theories behind what massage might do include blocking nociception, activating the parasympathetic nervous system which may stimulate the release of endorphins and serotonin, preventing fibrosis or scar tissue, increasing the flow of lymph, and improving sleep.
- Many health insurance companies cover therapeutic massage with a doctor’s referral. The in-house doctor is licensed to make referrals for massage therapy if deemed necessary after a physical examination.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Must complete 2nd massage session within 30 days of redemption date. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Not valid with insurance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.