Revitalizing facial treatments target a variety of skin issues to promote radiant, more youthful appearance
What You'll Get
- Customers can choose one specialty- or premium-facial option.
- Available specialty facials:
- Multivitamin Power-Recovery facial
- Fountain of Youth facial
- Ultra-Sensitive facial
- Available premium facials:
- Dermaplane Deep-Peel treatment
- Benefits of Multivitamin Power-Recovery facial: revitalizes dull, dehydrated skin while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Benefits of Fountain of Youth facial: anti-aging treatment refines skin’s texture and promotes a youthful complexion
- Benefits of Ultra-Sensitive facial: reduces skin’s sensitivity and eases such symptoms as itching, dryness, and burning
- Benefits of HydraFacial: evens the skin tone, cleanses pores, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermaplaning: A technician uses a surgical scalpel to gently scrape off dead skin cells from the face. Apart from removing vellus hair, the treatment aims to leave the skin exfoliated as well as looking radiant and smooth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. 18% tax & gratuity will be added at time of checkout. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Infinite Youth Anti Aging
The nurse practitioners and aestheticians at Infinite Youth specialize in anti-aging treatments, as well as therapies that promote athletic recovery. With a special focus on bringing out the natural beauty of each of their clients, they offer services as varied as:
- Injectables: Botox temporarily erases wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, while fillers plump lips and restore youthful contours to complexions.
- Skin therapies: Facials help maintain healthy skin and address specific concerns like sensitivity, microdermabrasion brightens the complexion, and chemical peels create a more even skin tone.
- Hair removal: Waxing whisks away unwanted hair from the face and body, whereas Candela lasers zaps follicles to offer a more permanent solution for fuzz-free skin.
- Bodywork: Swedish, deep-tissue, and hot-stone massage offer relaxation and stress relief; services like myofascial release and compression therapy aim for muscle recovery.