What You'll Get
Before car detailing, wax only existed for candle making and polishing the king's collection of Most Improved King trophies. Give your car the royal treatment with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $55 for interior or exterior detail for a sedan ($110 value)
- $70 for interior or exterior detail for an SUV ($145 value)
- $85 for interior and exterior detail for a sedan ($175 value)
- $109 for interior and exterior detail for an SUV ($225 value)
Interior detail includes:
- Vacuum interior and trunk compartment
- Condition/shine dash
- Shampoo upholstery and mats
- Clean/condition leather if applicable
- Blow out vents
- Clean door jams
- Clean interior/exterior glass
Exterior detail includes:
- Hand wash and dry vehicle
- Clean wheels and wheel covers
- Clean and dress tires and rims
- Clean door jams
- Clean interior and exterior glass
- Degrease and paste wax exterior paint surfaces
Hand Car Washes: A Soft and Shiny Touch
Find out why human hands might be the best tools to wash your ride with Groupon’s look at hand car washes.
Computers are synonymous with speed: email is days faster than snail mail, keyboards shave off hours of time over typewriters, and automatic car washes churn out clean rides in a manner of minutes. But when it comes to delicate paint jobs and cherished bumper stickers, is faster always better? Automatic brushes can be abrasive over time, and even touchless washes don't always get the job done. Hand washes draw a distinct advantage from a different sort of computer—the human brain. Hand-wash technicians may take longer, but they are able to pay extra attention to a vehicle's problem spots, reducing the need for later touchups. The soft, microfiber cloths used with most hand washes also reduce the chance of leftover water spots from automatic blow dryers and even scratches from towel drying.
Many car owners avoid the risks of wash tunnels altogether by doing the job themselves in the comfort of their own driveway. However, this, too, is not without risk. Men's Health reported on a study from the University of Texas that suggested that "a single DIY wash can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint's total thickness." It's best to leave hand washing to the professionals, who have access to high-grade equipment and frequently follow washes with protective hand waxes and other detailing services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Extra fees for extra dirty cars, pet hair, and stains. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.