Technicians train lasers on unwanted hair in order to permanently reduce it
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Click here to see the laser hair removal experience that lifestyle influencer Kasey Ma had at Infinity Laser Spa.
- Extended chin
- Abdomen trail
- Hands (including fingers)
- Back of the neck
- Front of the neck
- Bikini line (panty line region)
- Inner buttocks
- Lower arms
- Lower back (waistline only)
- Full butt (excluding inner buttocks)
- Brazilian or mankini (excluding inner buttocks and extended bikini line)
- Full face (including lip, chin, cheeks, jawline, and sideburns)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must use all treatments on same area. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Results vary, depending on skin and hair type, and color, as well as medical condition. Laser hair removal is not effective on blond and grey hair. New clients must fill out digital consent forms prior to the first appointment. Maximum 8 sessions in one year, appointments every 6 weeks. Must be redeemed by same customer within 12 months of 1st visit. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Infinity Laser Spa
At Infinity Laser Spa's upscale Midtown space, the technicians offer more than relaxation and beauty treatments—they use high-end technology to enhance their clients' appearances. With an Alma Soprano Ice laser and Vertex Laser V-Frost, patients can enjoy a hair-removal alternative with cool edging sapphire tip. Aside from laser hair removal technicians also perform treatments such as CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing, tattoo removal and skin tightening.