After a consult to determine eligibility, a doctor may inject up to 20 units of Botox; Juvéderm aims to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
About Infinity Med-I-Spa
For those seeking to spruce up appearances without surgery, Infinity Med-I-Spa's options are—true to the company's name—virtually infinite. For one, there are its numerous aesthetic lasers, which can remove hair, wrinkles, spider veins, tattoos, and a range of other blemishes quickly and effectively. Facial treatments use Skin Medica products, a skincare line from the makers of Botox and Juvederm, and range from classic microdermabrasion to cutting-edge services such as the VI Peel and the Jet Peel that rid pores of impurities and smooth over signs of aging. Meanwhile medical weight loss services help clients shed inches with meal replacement shakes, medications, and vitamin injections. Beyond enhancing the outside, the med-spa also helps clients feel better on the inside.