Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox and/or one syringe of Juvéderm
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
Need To Know
About Infinity Med-I-Spa
For those seeking to spruce up appearances without surgery, Infinity Med-I-Spa's options are—true to the company's name—virtually infinite. For one, there are its numerous aesthetic lasers, which can remove hair, wrinkles, spider veins, tattoos, Mattel logos, and a range of other blemishes quickly and effectively. Facial treatments ranging from classic microdermabrasion to cutting-edge services such as the VI Peel and the Jet Peel rid pores of impurities and smooth over signs of aging, while medical weight-loss services help clients shed inches with meal-replacement shakes, medications, and vitamin injections.
Beyond enhancing the outside, the med-spa also helps clients feel better on the inside. Licensed massage therapists ease nagging pains and chronic tension with a range of modalities, from traditional strokes such as Swedish and deep-tissue to Eastern-inspired therapies such as energy work.