Skilled aesthetician uses a permanent pigment to mimic the appearance of lip or eye makeup, which can enhance the client’s features
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
7 ratings5 reviews
Laura is very talented and does an amazing job!! ❤️
31 ratings15 reviews
Very professional and welcoming. Did an excellent job on my upper lid eyeliner and I am excited to see how it turns out after my follow up maintain with appointment. She did a wonderful job explaining and providing resources/tools to promote healing after the appointment. Highly recommend!!
TeresaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
42 ratings19 reviews
The service was excellent. Laura took the time to explain the procedure proces and make sure feel comfortable. The place is very clean and professional setting. I am very satisfied with my eyebrow threading look.
What You'll Get
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Qualifications of technician: Laura has a complete certification from Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) as well as Phibrows Academy and Beauty Angels; she also constantly educates herself further on the latest methods and trends in the industry.
- Duration of session: 2–2.5 hours
- Recommended number of touchups: 1
- Permanent makeup lasts 1–3 years *Eyeliner: Ink placed within lashes and above lash line for a more classic eyeliner or wing. Eyeliner design upon client request but also decided upon clients skin and eye health. Lasts 1 to 3 years. Lip Blush Color: Tired of applying lipstick every morning, only to have it rub off by lunch? Lip blush offers full lip color, for a gloss-and-go look. Lasts 1-3 years. Lip color is not advised for individuals who are Fitzpatrick type 4, 5 or 6. If you have ever had a cold sore in the past or present you will need a cold sore Rx from your doctor.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 365 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Ink Haven Studio
Cosmetic Procedure, Permanent Makeup, Face & Skin