What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $145 for a five-hour tour of three breweries for two ($200 value)
- $289 for a five-hour tour of three breweries for four ($400 value)
Tours include four 6.5 oz. pours in a souvenir glass.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inland Empire Brewery Tours
If the 20 craft breweries that dot the mountain towns of Inland Empire feel too far from one another, Inland Empire Brewery Tours has a solution. During five-hour jaunts, the tour company transports beer lovers to three breweries, where they'll leisurely savor ales, stouts, and wheat beers while a getting behind-the-scenes look at the brewing process. Read on to learn more about just a few of the many breweries:
- Inland Empire Brewing Company: This homey spot—which houses a dog-friendly tasting room complete with ping pong and foosball—pours six handcrafted beers that range from lighter lagers to hearty porters.
- Skyland Ale Works: Thanks to their use of out-of-the-box ingredients such as chocolate and roasted green chiles, this new brewery in Corona has already won two awards from the 2015 Los Angeles International Beer Competition.
- Ritual Brewing Company: What happens when a veteran home brewer and a veteran director of brewing operations meet? If they're Owen Williams and Steve Dunkerken, they create Ritual Brewing Company, a haven for craft-beer aficionados thanks to painstakingly brewed beers packed with complex malts and hops.