After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $145 for a five-hour tour of three breweries for two ($200 value)
- $289 for a five-hour tour of three breweries for four ($400 value)
Tours include four 6.5 oz. pours in a souvenir glass.
Inland Empire Brewery Tours
If the 20 craft breweries that dot the mountain towns of Inland Empire feel too far from one another, Inland Empire Brewery Tours has a solution. During five-hour jaunts, the tour company transports beer lovers to three breweries, where they'll leisurely savor ales, stouts, and wheat beers while a getting behind-the-scenes look at the brewing process. Read on to learn more about just a few of the many breweries:
- Inland Empire Brewing Company: This homey spot—which houses a dog-friendly tasting room complete with ping pong and foosball—pours six handcrafted beers that range from lighter lagers to hearty porters.
- Skyland Ale Works: Thanks to their use of out-of-the-box ingredients such as chocolate and roasted green chiles, this new brewery in Corona has already won two awards from the 2015 Los Angeles International Beer Competition.
- Ritual Brewing Company: What happens when a veteran home brewer and a veteran director of brewing operations meet? If they're Owen Williams and Steve Dunkerken, they create Ritual Brewing Company, a haven for craft-beer aficionados thanks to painstakingly brewed beers packed with complex malts and hops.