Visitors of any age can enjoy browsing through rail cars, steam engines, memorabilia displays; as well as ride our narrow gauge train.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: Admission and 2-foot gauge train ride
- Free admission for children aged 4 and under
- Amenities: Gift Shop
About Inland Northwest Rail Museum
The story of Inland Northwest Rail Museum began in 1967 when a group or railroad enthusiasts formed a local chapter of the National Railway Historical Society with the goal of preserving the history of rail development in the Inland Northwest. After a few moves, the museum finally landed on 30-acre area near Reardan, 25-miles west of Spokane, Wash, as well as operating a 2-foot gauge train ride. and continues the work of its' predecessors by collecting and displaying artifacts as well as operating a narrow gauge rail.
- Size: The 30 acres of land allow the museum to display over 30 different rail cars and engines as well as other railroad memorabilia.
- Eye Catcher: The dining car featuring examples of interior settings from different train lines and eras.
- Don't Miss: The charming Spokane street car.
- Hands-On Experiences: A large part of the exhibits can be seen not only from the outside but also from the inside.
- In The Building: Visitors can also find a large library and a fully-stocked souvenir shop.