Wines, like a comfortable T-shirt or a hard candy left to ripen under the couch, only get better with age. Taste the passing of time with today’s Groupon to Inlet Wines in Sebastian. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a wine experience for two (up to a $44.90 total value). The experience includes:
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to an $8 value each)
- One take-home bottle of Douglass Hill house wine (a $10.99 value)
- Corkage fee, if wine is opened on site (a $5 value)
- One cheese-and-sausage platter (an $8 value)
One corkscrew (a $1.99 value)
- For $43, you get a wine experience for four (up to an $89.82 value). The experience includes:
- Four glasses of wine or beer (up to an $8 value each)
- Two take-home bottles of Douglass Hill house wine (a $10.99 value each)
- Corkage fees, if wine bottles are opened on site (a $5 value each)
- Two cheese-and-sausage platters (an $8 value each)
- Two corkscrews (a $1.99 value each)
Sales tax is included in both deals.
Inlet Wines ensconces patrons within a cozy lounge flaunting more than 100 varieties of wine and beer behind its bar. Clink together glasses of wine from Argentina, Napa, or Italy, taking sips between ginger nibbles or Sasquatch-level chomps of cheese and sausage from the included hors d’oeuvres platter. Otherwise, conquer a pint of one of the 15 craft beers on tap or a hoppy 12 ounces from Inlet’s collection of roughly 80 bottled brews. Groups are free to sink into the plush couches while trading jokes, life stories, and break-dancing tips over a Douglass Hill house wine, or uncork their bottle at a later date to recapture whiffs of their experience. On weekends, Inlet Wines peppers its calendar with live music, karaoke, and eclectic events, including book signings, art exhibitions, and fashion shows vaunting the latest in lampshade-hat styles.
While Inlet Wines sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon still represents the best deal available.
Inlet Wines & Brew
Jesse Rijos and Daisy Rullan purchased Inlet Wines in 2010 and immediately began revamping the retail space’s vibe. Though the shop remains true to its original purpose—pairing customers with craft beer, cigars, and wines from Argentina, Italy, Spain, and Napa Valley—it also now houses a lounge area where customers can listen to live music each weekend. In addition, the space hosts once-monthly comedy shows and Wednesday-evening happy hours to counteract the bad mood that results from inadvertently tossing your dirty dishes in the dryer. All gatherings at Inlet Wines spill out onto a patio where guests can puff on purchased cigars.
13401 U.S. 1
Sebastian, Florida 32958