Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for general admission for one and one raffle ticket ($65 value)
- $59 for general admission for two and two raffle tickets ($130 value)
The Labor Day All White Celebrity Event/Charity Fundraiser & Fashion Show takes place on Sunday, August 30, 9 p.m.–2 a.m. at Blaunsch Lounge in Sugarland. Admission includes the fashion show and after party; raffle winners could take home a King Johnny watch or a two-night hotel stay.
The Big Game Youth Camp
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
The Big Game Youth Camp’s mission to provide youth with football skills development and emphasize the importance of a healthy lifestyle; through sporting activities and information of eating healthy.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
The inspiration to start the business came from having the opportunity to positivity impact the life of someone else. The youth are our tomorrow and we must invest in their future.
3. What do you love most about your job?
The greatest part of the job is being able to contribute to the development of the youth.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
This is the first year for the event, so we are looking forward to assisting both youth and parents to get active and be inspired to pursue their dreams.