A craft brewery invites gourmets on a tour of its premises coupled with beer tasting and a souvenir glass
About This Deal
- Tour, Tasting Flights, and Souvenir Pint Glass for Two
- Tour, Tasting Flights, and Souvenir Pint Glass for Four
- Tour, Tasting Flights, and Souvenir Pint Glass for Six
Need To Know
About Innovation Brew Works
It makes sense to set up a brewery on a college campus, but Innovation Brew Works provides students with more than fresh pints of suds. On the floor of the Cal Poly Pomona brewery and cafe, students learn the ins and outs of the beer trade and brewers contribute to the area's sustainability.
- Hands-On Education: The brewery teaches students the ins and outs of brewing and brewpub operations, giving them hands-on training on advanced topics such as custom yeast strains and nitrogenation processes.
- Locally Sourced Ingredients: All of the brewery's beer contains Cal Poly Pomona barley from the College of Agriculture's Spadra Ranch. The spent grain is then fed to the school's cows, contributing to sustainable operations.
- And of Course, the Beer: brewskies for every palate, from light and sessionable blonde ales to to heavy-hitting black IPAs.