Microneedling is a collagen-inducing therapy that helps achieve plumper, firmer, smoother skin, while reducing pigmentation.
About This Deal
- DermaFrac: this treatment uses a vacuum to pull the skin into contact with hundreds of microneedles. The micro-needles create pathways for the infusion of targeted serums by penetrating the epidermis above capillaries and nerve endings, ensuring minimal discomfort without bleeding. The procedure results in optimal absorption of the hydrating serums and the minimal trauma from the microneedles to the skin, stimulating a positive natural response by the body which increases fibroblast activity. The results continue to improve as the fibroblast evolves into new collagen.
- Treatment can help to improve:
- Hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and uneven skin tone
- Superficial scars
- Recent stretch marks
- Skin dehydration
- Superficial fine lines & wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Luminous LED therapy can help to reduce inflammation, combat acne, boost collagen production, support healing of wounds, and reduce the symptoms of seasonal affective disorder.
About Innovative Body Concepts
Innovative Body Concepts–owner Dr. Sherry Fong’s interest in holistic medicine came about after a heartbreaking diagnosis: her 94-year-old grandmother had cancer. The news came before the Internet age, so Sherry spent countless hours poring over medical and nutrition books to study every possible way to care for the woman who raised her. Her grandmother eventually recovered from the disease and lived to be almost 100 years old.
This experience inspires Dr. Fong’s work today—to assist women with holistic anti-aging, weight loss, detoxification, and healthy living with Innovative Body Concepts. Here, she empowers women to take control of their health and appearance with weight-loss programs as well as body-sculpting and skin-tightening treatments. During a microcurrent facial, for instance, Dr. Fong applies a gentle current that stimulates the facial muscles, thereby tightening and toning—like a small workout for the face.