Choose from Seven Options
- $60 for Level 1 restoration for one headlight ($100 value)
- $120 for Level 1 restoration for both headlights ($200 value)
Level 1 restoration is ideal for customers planning on a surface-level refurbishment before selling or trading their vehicle. Results typically last about six months.
- $105 for Level 2 restoration for one headlight ($170 value)
- $210 for Level 2 restoration for both headlights ($340 value)
Level 2 restoration more substantially improves aesthetics, visibility, and safety. The coating may remain minimally visible.
- $150 for Level 3 restoration for one headlight ($250 value)
- $300 for Level 3 restoration for both headlights ($500 value)
Level 3 restoration is appropriate for high-end headlights, such as those found in Porsches, BMWs, Audis, and Jaguars. Technicians aim to leave headlights with perfect clarity and optics.
- $160 for a Shock sealant treatment ($250 value)
Technicians spray on Shock sealant in a one-step process to repel moisture and static, enhance gloss, and protect your car’s finish.
David Sylican founded Innovative Detailing more than 30 years ago, and although the technology and products have changed, his passion for cars and meticulous attention to, well, detail remains unchanged. Detailing packages include everything from hand washing and rotary polishing for the exterior to shampooing and conditioning for the interior. And then there are the finer points: air blow drying for vents and crevices, detailing of the brake calipers and engine, and molding restoration. David Sylican is also a master in the art of headlight restoration, such that he not only trains and certifies other technicians in the complex process, but he also provides them with support and product sales.