Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 or 40nits of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only 1 voucher ever is allowed to be used by the same person for this office. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid with insurance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Innovative Medical Associates
Dr. Kelli Yacono, the board-certified physician behind Innovative Medical Associates LLC, is easy to get in touch with. Patients can reach her through text, telephone, email, video conference, and Pony Express. This is part of what her members get when they opt for her concierge-based medical care.
They also get same-day appointments, access to all their medical records, and monthly health-education sessions. Some members opt for in-home treatments, while others opt for aesthetic packages that include microdermabrasion treatments, Botox injections, and dermal fillers. With the Healthy Lifestyles membership, patients get personal-training sessions and a trip to the grocery store with the doctor to pick out nutritious foods.