All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
April 21, 2014
February 27, 2014
February 24, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a paintball package for two (an $89.95 total value)
- $85 for paintball package for four (a $179.90 total value)<p>
Each pair of players receives the following:
- Two field fees (a $39.98 value)
- Two rental kits with semi-automatic paintball gun, 200-round hopper, barrel cover, compressed-air tank with free refills, full-coverage face mask, and optional chest protector (a $29.98 value)
- 500 Empire Spectrum paintballs to share (a $19.99 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation highly recommended to ensure equipment availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 8 or older. Must sign waiver. Valid only for open play paintball. Not valid for private groups. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Insane Paintball
"Tread softly," say players on Insane Paintball’s outdoor forts course. No matter how careful you are on the ground, opponents likely lurk atop the field’s 14 one- and two-story buildings, waiting to strike on the unsuspecting players below. More buildings tower above the wooded field, where teams can take cover behind mounds and old, paint-splattered cars.
Those pellets fire from Insane Paintball’s semi-automatic rental guns, part of gear packages that include face masks and compressed-air bottles. Snacks await players after long stretches of recreational, scenario, or tournament games, as do shopping sprees inside an on-site 3,500-square-foot retail store. Besides stocking new gear, the store hosts certified technicians, who repair malfunctioning equipment such as guns that only let players load crayon nubs.