Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a paintball package for two (an $89.95 total value)
- $85 for paintball package for four (a $179.90 total value)<p>
Each pair of players receives the following:
- Two field fees (a $39.98 value)
- Two rental kits with semi-automatic paintball gun, 200-round hopper, barrel cover, compressed-air tank with free refills, full-coverage face mask, and optional chest protector (a $29.98 value)
- 500 Empire Spectrum paintballs to share (a $19.99 value)<p>
"Tread softly," say players on Insane Paintball’s outdoor forts course. No matter how careful you are on the ground, opponents likely lurk atop the field’s 14 one- and two-story buildings, waiting to strike on the unsuspecting players below. More buildings tower above the wooded field, where teams can take cover behind mounds and old, paint-splattered cars.
Those pellets fire from Insane Paintball’s semi-automatic rental guns, part of gear packages that include face masks and compressed-air bottles. Snacks await players after long stretches of recreational, scenario, or tournament games, as do shopping sprees inside an on-site 3,500-square-foot retail store. Besides stocking new gear, the store hosts certified technicians, who repair malfunctioning equipment such as guns that only let players load crayon nubs.