Running in the mud is a great way to test your limits and find out how you'd fare in a giant bowl of chili. Challenge yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for one Insanity Mud Run entry on Saturday, May 31 ($120 value)
- $89 for two Insanity Mud Run entries on Saturday, May 31 ($240 value)
- $49 for one Insanity Mud Run entry on Sunday, June 1 ($120 value)
- $89 for two Insanity Mud Run entries on Sunday, June 1 ($240 value)
- $6 for one Kid Mud Run race entry ($10 value)
Both Insanity Mud Runs take place at the Music Mountain Amphitheater. The quarter-mile Kid Mud Run features up to 15 obstacles, including mud pits and nets, and will be held from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. on race day. Besides entry to the event, registration includes a T-shirt, pre-race Red Bull, post-race beer for of-age participants, and access to an after party.
Insanity Mud Run
What happens when the imaginations of military personnel, hunters, climbers, and construction workers put their minds together? The result might be a really dirty joke—or, in this case, an even dirtier race. Designed and built by a diverse cadre of burly professionals, the Insanity Mud Run forces participants to climb, crawl, jump, and run across 5-mile and 7-mile courses in Colorado’s rugged terrain. Despite their differences in length, both courses feature 20 obstacles, and, of course, lots of mud. After the last racer has crossed the finish line, the Insanity Mud Run transforms into a family-friendly party where of-age participants and soon-to-be overwhelmed washing machines can reward themselves with an ice-cold beer.