People love an adrenaline rush, which is why we play extreme sports and go bulk shopping. Go big with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for one race entry on Saturday, May 31 ($120 value)
- $89 for two race entries on Saturday, May 31 ($240 value)
- $49 for one race entry on Sunday, June 1 ($120 value)
- $89 for two race entries on Sunday, June 1 ($240 value)
- $6 for one child entry to the Kid Mud Run ($10 value)
Adult racers receive a T-shirt, pre-race Red Bull, post-race beer, and access to the after party. Children can run their own 1/4-mile track as many times as they want, wading through mud and tackling 15 obstacles.
Insanity Mud Run
What happens when the imaginations of military personnel, hunters, climbers, and construction workers put their minds together? The result might be a really dirty joke—or, in this case, an even dirtier race. Designed and built by a diverse cadre of burly professionals, the Insanity Mud Run forces participants to climb, crawl, jump, and run across 5-mile and 7-mile courses in Colorado’s rugged terrain. Despite their differences in length, both courses feature 20 obstacles, and, of course, lots of mud. After the last racer has crossed the finish line, the Insanity Mud Run transforms into a family-friendly party where of-age participants and soon-to-be overwhelmed washing machines can reward themselves with an ice-cold beer.