Choose from Three Options
- $9 for admission for two ($16 value)
- $17 for admission for four ($32 value)
- $25 for admission for six ($48 value)
Designed like a giant, bug-themed city, Insectropolis introduces you to some of the planet's smallest but most abundant animals. Thousands of critters from around the globe call Insectropolis home. Learn about them through interactive displays, touch screen computer games, and over a dozen different exhibit areas. Here are just a few of the exhibits you'll encounter:
- Mud Tube: Forget having a bird's-eye view—how about a termite's-eye view? The mud tube puts you in the mind of a termite as you crawl through a tunnel.
- Battle Zone: Learn about how insects survive in the wild through their use of weapons, armor, and camouflage.
- Creepy Cavern: Peek in on some of the museum's most misunderstood arthropods and try to spot exoskeletons left behind by molting tarantulas.
- Hive Airport: Spy on our observation hive to locate the queen bee, watch the bees dance, or maybe even witness them making honey.