All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 4, 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for admission for two ($16 value)
- $17 for admission for four ($32 value)
- $25 for admission for six ($48 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Closed December 23 through January 4th and major holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Designed like a giant, bug-themed city, Insectropolis introduces you to some of the planet's smallest but most abundant animals. Thousands of critters from around the globe call Insectropolis home. Learn about them through interactive displays, touch screen computer games, and over a dozen different exhibit areas. Here are just a few of the exhibits you'll encounter:
- Mud Tube: Forget having a bird's-eye view—how about a termite's-eye view? The mud tube puts you in the mind of a termite as you crawl through a tunnel.
- Battle Zone: Learn about how insects survive in the wild through their use of weapons, armor, and camouflage.
- Creepy Cavern: Peek in on some of the museum's most misunderstood arthropods and try to spot exoskeletons left behind by molting tarantulas.
- Hive Airport: Spy on our observation hive to locate the queen bee, watch the bees dance, or maybe even witness them making honey.