What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- C$65 for a two-hour rafting trip for one (up to C$95 value)
- C$119 for a two-hour rafting trip for two (up to C$190 value)
- C$228 for a two-hour rafting trip for four (up to C$380 value)
- C$450 for a private half-day trip for up to nine guests (up to C$652 value)
- Trips along the Kananaskis River or Horseshoe Canyon
C$140 for a ‘Mini Me’ adventure for two (up to C$198 value)
- Smaller, faster rafts with 2–4 people each
- Takes place on the Kananaskis River route; click here for more info
C$455 for a ‘Call of the Wild’ half-day hiking and rafting trip for four (up to C$652 value)
- 2.5–3-hour hike in the mountains followed by a 2–2.5-hour rafting trip
- Bagged lunch included
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather conditions and water levels. Must be 5 years or older and weigh a minimum of 45lbs for Kananaskis River trip. Must be 12 years or older and weigh a minimum of 90lbs for Horseshoe Canyon River trip. Wet suit, splash top, wet suit booties, gloves or mitts, life jacket and helmet are provided; bring a towel, bathing suit, change of clothes and outerwear. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inside Out Experience
Inside Out Experience leads groups on fun and memorable outdoors adventures in Western Canada, specifically in the Alberta and Canadian Rockies. The family-owned company has the knowledge and the experience to lead dozens of different trips. Here are a few to consider when you're ready to answer Mother Nature's emoji-filled texts:
- Whitewater Rafting: Guides lead expeditions down waterways such as Horseshoe Canyon, the Red Deer River, and the Kananaskis River (an especially good option for beginners). During the trips, rafters learn how to paddle swiftly down the glacial-fed rivers, all while the guides share facts about the area's history.
- Rocky Mountain Relay: This team-building experience challenges groups to bounce around different activity stations and complete tasks, including sack races, fire building, shelter construction, bike races, a boomerang toss, and an obstacle course.
- First Aid Training: The book used in this course was co-written by Inside Out owner Andrew Pratt. Designed to teach you how to handle emergency situations out in the wild, the course blends lectures with hands-on experiences so you can learn how to assess and care for injuries.