What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for NYC holiday markets and lights walking tour for one ($35 value)
- $49 for NYC holiday markets and lights walking tour for two ($70 value)
Your guide will be standing near the Holidays Under the Stars light display. Tours leave from The Shops at Columbus Circle at 4 p.m. on 11/28, 12/4, 12/10, and 12/12. Each tour lasts about four hours. Tour-goers are shepherded to some of New York’s most attractive traditional holiday markets, which feature a dizzying amount of hand-crafted goods, local art, desserts, fashionable winter attire, traditional food, and warm Christmas drinks.
Stops on the tour include:
- Holiday Under the Stars display and light show at the Shops at Columbus Circle
- Three holiday markets
- Lights on the Plaza Hotel and Fifth Avenue
- Movie sites from Home Alone 2, Eloise and Bridge Wars, Breakfast at Tiffany, Sleepless in Seattle, and New Year’s Eve
- The UNICEF Snowflake, the world’s largest outdoor chandelier of its kind
- Department store Christmas window displays
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Rockefeller Center and the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. MetroCard is required for tour and not included; must purchase MetroCard ahead of time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.