Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one 50-minute life coaching and personal development sessions ($60 value)
- $85 for three 50-minute life coaching and personal development sessions ($180 value)
Three Things to Know About Hypnosis
Despite its less-than-serious depiction in cartoons and movies, hypnosis can be an effective tool for therapy. Read on to learn more about the way hypnosis affects our conscious minds.
1. People aren’t unconscious under hypnosis. In fact, they are in a state of focused hyper-awareness. Subjects’ suggestibility does not derive from any lack of understanding, but rather from the suppression of inhibitions. That might result in a stage performer making a person feel comfortable enough to cluck like a duck that thinks it’s a chicken, but for a therapist it might mean circumventing the conscious mind’s tendency to make excuses for an addiction.
2. You cannot be hypnotized against your will. Although it is true that a hypnotized person will be more susceptible to suggestion, it’s simply not possible to force them to do something that they don’t want to do. Likewise, when battling a deep-set psychological issue such as a phobia or an addiction, hypnosis doesn’t work by reversing the patient’s unwanted thoughts but by gradually strengthening their resolve to silence them.
3. Hardly anybody uses a swinging pocket-watch anymore. This isn’t just because pocket watches have been replaced by wind-up smartphones. Rather, this method, known as fixed-gaze induction, just isn’t very effective. Research indicates that large segments of the population are simply not susceptible to hypnosis through visual fixation, so many hypnotherapists prefer to use a method known as progressive relaxation. Using slow, soothing tones, the professional lulls the patient into a state of relaxation over a longer period of time—as long as a half-hour—and gauges their suggestibility with simple easy-to-swallow commands such as “relax your arms.”
<h4>A Chat with InSight Mentoring</h4>
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I am a good listener. I help a person get to where they need to be . Together we find out what are the things that keep you from reaching your goals. I help simplify your life, to make you more successful. I help navigate what's happening now and where you want to go. You will better today than you were yesterday but not as good as you will be tomorrow.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My love for life and finding happiness after tragedy's inspired me to help others experience a life of happiness without the pain and struggle. I believe with support and resources people can achieve whatever they want.
What do you love most about your job?
Seeing others discover their purpose and succeeding. I love pushing people to their limits and working outside of the box. I love seeing people remove weights and barriers, obstacles from their lives to experience freedom.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
I now want to live better "It's My Time Now"