Swap beauticians with certified estheticians that specialize in chemical peels, hydrating skin treatments, and microdermabrasion
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Benefits of HydraFacial: Aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion.
About InSkin Laser
It should come as no surprise that InSkin Laser began building its med spa with laser hair-removal treatments. Years later, it still helps clients toss away their razors for smooth and hairless skin. But lasers are no longer the only tool in the med spa's arsenal—medical-grade peels and microdermabrasion treatments can also be leveraged to bring forth brighter, more even complexions and help clients feel more confident in their skin.