Like an etch-a-sketch or a man covered in ants, cocktails just beg to be shaken. Stir up the nightlife with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$55 for dinner for two (up to a $127 total value)
- One bottle of still or sparkling water (a $6 value)
- One cheese board, Mediterranean plate, or mussels appetizer (up to an $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)
- Two coffee or teas (a $2.50 value each)
- Four beer, wines, martinis, or cocktails (up to a $10 value each)
- Two entrees (up to an $18 value each)
- Two smoothies, soft drinks, juices, or coffees (up to a $5 value each)
- One fruit bowl (a $6 value)
$20 for a late-night meal for two (up to a $58 total value)
- Six midnight snack menu items (up to a $5 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $14 value each)
Low lights, wood detailing, and comfortable chairs create a casual lounge vibe at Insomnia, which fosters its namesake with a late-night atmosphere, drinks, and internationally-inspired comfort fare. Contemporary American and European fare populates the menu with dishes such as an 8-oz. ribeye steak in a red wine mushroom reduction. Crispy pizzas call out local locales such as the Queen Street topped with pesto, smoked salmon, and chèvre, or the Annex with grilled eggplant, roasted garlic, and portobello mushrooms. Dozens of martinis give patrons a reason to linger, with sips of innovative Rivera martinis or top-shelf martinis such as a classic preparation with Hendrick's cucumber-infused gin. A cluster of fairy lights twinkles above the bar and guides patrons to their tables, which are often occupied by complimentary imaginary friends. Against one of the exposed brick walls, paintings from monthly featured artists hang above a long wooden banquette faced with tables.
On weekends, Insomnia serves brunch garnished with mimosas and martinis. Multiple variations on eggs benedict feature house-made hollandaise sauce and a Heaven on Earth french-toast sandwich channels dulcet divinity with a filling of wild berries and cream cheese drizzled in Canadian maple syrup.